Monday, February 15, 2010

Deceivingly pretty

Snow, that is. I'm sitting inside a nice warm building (Wright, to be precise), watching more and more snow fall outside. Looking out at it, it's quite lovely. As soon as I step outside I'm going to be cursing and falling and freezing. I hope it's at least good building snow. I've been wanting to make snow sculptures.

My cell phone battery is dead. Bereft of life, gone to meet its maker. I mean, it'll charge fine and be usable, so it's not like it's completely fucked. And I just ordered a new one, so I'm not worried. I hate having that means of communication cut off, though, even if it's just for a couple hours.

I was wondering why my right index finger was stinging. Then I saw the gaping wound. Awesome. It's really special when I sustain alarming injuries without noticing.

Diet Coke is fucking DELICIOUS.

I'm crocheting a blanket. Hooray for ambition! It's fun to see the progress.

Grarrrgh. Do not want snow.

I read some of my old journals last night. Scary shit. On the plus side, it made me realize how far I've come in the past decade or so. Hooray for not wanting to die anymore! Hooray for actually having friends!

Hooray for being inside, away from the freezing snow.

But I still want to make snow sculptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment