Thursday, February 11, 2010

Curse you, emotions!

I'm overjoyed. I just found the page to apply for a job I really, really want. Okay, here's the thing. I very much want to get re-hired as an RA. That's no secret. I have an insane passion for res life and I suspect that can be generalized to student affairs as a whole. I desperately want to stay in the wonderful world of RPS (absolutely no sarcasm) because I just love it so much. And another year at Ashton would be heavenly. However, the professional house manager position at McNutt(?) is really a great option for me. I wouldn't have to continue in library science, it would be the experience I need to make me a great HESA candidate in a year or so, it would be a quote-unquote Real Job, and I'd still get to stay at IU!

Unfortunately, it's past 3am, and I'd rather be coherent and not freaking out when I apply for my dream job, thx.

When I found the webpage I literally cried with joy.

And the great thing is, even if I don't get it, I think I still have a shot at another year as an RA. I'm fighting with everything I have right now.

With the passion of a thousand flaming nuns, if you will.

And oh, I WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment